I'm pretty sue Timothy McVeigh killed all kinds of innocent people. A nut.

Any time in the past that people found it necessary to bring about change, at least it was for a purpose, and directed at the guilty and oppressive.

People who say, "We're not going to take it anymore" shouldn't be lumped with extremist crazies.
To do so is a purposeful tactic meant to paint patriots with a broad, ugly brush.
Patriots will still do their thing when they need to.
Do I have the correct take on the situation?

mustbeGRACE

Asked by mustbeGRACE at 7:35 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Yes you do. And I'm not upset at all that Timothy McVeigh was executed.
    cdecker83

Answer by cdecker83 at 7:37 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Exactly Grace at least you unlike some have a keen sense of the obvious.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 7:41 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• mustbeGRACE
    Anybody who says things like: I will fire people who voted for Obama and other nonsense SEEM TO BE TOO EXTREME.
    Anonymous

• LOL you anons are too funny.Anyway yes grace
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:42 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• mustbeGRACE Anybody who says things like: I will fire people who voted for Obama and other nonsense SEEM TO BE TOO EXTREME.

angel mini

As a Dimocrat, naturally, you are a bit sideways once again.

I actually said that if people were fired, I wish it could be people who voted for Obama first.

That is my feeling about it. and I'm sorry if that hurts you.

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 7:47 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Sorry , mustbeGRACE I'm not democrat. Typical stereotyping by 'right wing nut"!
    Anonymous

• there goes the mudsling again... how deep is the mud this time girls?
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 7:53 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• "there goes the mudsling again... how deep is the mud this time girls?"

Yes, when THAT PERSON puts down her mallet and leather and sits down at her computer, the muds flies. This site is a better place when she is focusing on wallets with cowboys on them.
    Anonymous

• "People who say, "We're not going to take it anymore" shouldn't be lumped with extremist crazies."

That's fine if all they intend to do is VOTE the people they don't like out of office. If they want to overthrow our DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED government, I have a problem with that.
    Anonymous

• Anybody who says things like: I will fire people who voted for Obama and other nonsense SEEM TO BE TOO EXTREME

I agree with Grace completely. The comment from that statement is when companies are forced to eliminate people due to the cost of Obamas policies then the people who have Obama stickers on their vehicles should be the first to go.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:04 PM on Jul. 10, 2009