NO SEX DRIVE!!!

So I am 26 and for the past 3 years I have had absolutly no sex drive. This is even before I had my daughter. I use to think it was hormonal and so I talked with my dr and they put me on a birth control that is suppose to help and it didnt. Then I was diagnosed with depression and so I figured it just had to be that! So my dr put me on a prescription that is suppose to help both depression and there is no known side effect for sex drive, but it still isnt getting better!!!
I was wondering what you gals do to get into the mood when you seriously just dont want to. Like not even thinking about things that normally turn you on works. What do you gals do??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:42 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Health

• Do you have an orgasm when you have sex, if you are not getting anything out of it, you can have a lacks sex drive. Buy you some toys, not like dildos but like c-spot tous to help wake you up. If you like this or that, give it a voice so you SO, can help you....I hope this helps
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 7:46 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Also, you could have a thyroid problem. The doctor can check that very easy. If your ob/gyn says that she's checked it before and it wasn't a problem, then I would think the first poster, above, might have the right answer. :) Def. the big O regularly can dictate a woman's desire or lack thereof.
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 9:39 PM on Jul. 10, 2009