PMS Cramps

I was wondering how close to your period do most of you start feeling cramps and know that their AF is on the way?

Mine varies from a weeks to just a few days before

LilMommie86

Asked by LilMommie86 at 7:43 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Health

• I have a calender I keep ttract of mine, I know I am on a 23 to 26 day cycle and as soon as I start getting bitchy or hungry and no food is the right one, I start taking midol, the cramps are so bad if I dont, sometimes the pain is so bad itt rotates down my leg. I start cramping about an hour after I start and it lasts for about 24 hours,...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 7:56 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Usually a week to a few days before. So far this time it will be 3 weeks on Mon. They arn't super bad just really annoying.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 8:03 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• It varies. This month, I knew it was coming about a week before it got here, maybe a little more than a week. Some months it's just a couple of days, or even the same day. I've even had months where I didn't feel anything until after I started spotting.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 8:50 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Usually a day or two before. But since I have been on Yaz I rarely get any cramps, I just know how many days between the active pills and inactive pills that I get my period.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:13 PM on Jul. 10, 2009