Stomach feels swollen and cant stop sweating...

Im 15 weeks pregnant and my stomach feels like its going to burst...I can not stop sweating to save my life, and its not even that hot out...

Also feeling like Im going to barf!!!
Is there anything I can do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:58 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it sounds like you have alot of gas. are you constipated or anything? that could be causing you alot of discomfort. sometimes when you have pain it makes you sweat too..... but then again you are pregnant and hot flashes are really common for pregnant women. i would try drinking some hot cammomile tea (i know...... it won't help with the sweating lol) to try to get rid of some of the gas. you could try to eat more fresh fruit if you are constipated....... hope you feel better
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:08 PM on Jul. 10, 2009