to the girl that posted the question about leaving the gang...

i was trying to write you a response but the question was deleted. i re-read my response and that was pretty bitchy. AF is visiting-you know what that is like. so im sorry for that. its not uncommon for questions like that to be posted to stir up drama-thats why i thought you were fake. again im sorry.

btw-i have lived that life-get out. take your baby, leave, and dont look back. its not worth it in the long run....i promise. ;)

*ok so i have to make this a question-are you still mad??? do you forgive me??? ;)

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 8:05 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh thats sweet. What a great example you are to the other moms and your kids when you openly apologize for attitudes. I hope she sincerely hears you and accepts your apology. Good job mom.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:32 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• thank you. i dont like to be a mean person. it bothers me. lol. i really really try to "treat others as i would want to be treated". when i am wrong, i believe in admitting that im wrong and apologising.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 8:34 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Sthompson who'a AF? and I am proud of you for owning up, More of us should be like you lol! (including me).
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 9:49 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• af= aunt flow, or your period~
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 10:52 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• wow good job! thats very awesome of you to do and i agree more of the women on here should be like you..it would make this a bit more fun to be on if women were like you...
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 11:09 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• WOW!! More women on this site need to follow your example. I hope that mom reads this post and gets out for her safety and the babies. All of us have said things we didn't mean or if we did mean it, we just didn't say it nicely. Thank you for showing us the right way to do things.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:30 PM on Jul. 10, 2009