I have a hard time giving myself an orgasm!

how do you ladies get it on your own? and any tips?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:11 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• use a vibrator.
    Anonymous

• I can use either a toy or my own hands. Think sexy thoughts. Imagine your SO doing whatever you like the most. Find a good erotic novel (a bit different for a normal romance) and really concentrate on the images you've read. Also don't neglect your own foreplay! Touch your breasts, etc.
    Anonymous

• constant rubbing with anything should do it for the clit. Use a vibrator if you want a gspot orgasm

Answer by admckenzie at 8:26 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• It all depends on the individual...different things work for different people. Some ways of getting yourself off aren't as 'conventional' as others. Experiment with different ways to see what works the best for you.

Vibrators (preferably with variable settings and a thrust action---only these kinds will do it for me, the ones the just vibrate do nothing)
    Detachable shower head, set on the massage setting
    Your own hands/fingers (also can be used in combination with a vibrator)
    Visual stimulation (magazines, videos) or reading
    "riding" something (like abody length pillow or the arm of a couch...unusual, but a friend of mine swears by it! lol)
    Using lubes or gels that 'warm up' or make you 'tingle'

Its all about having fun with it and seeing what works for you!
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 8:29 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• A vibrator with a clit stimulator does wonders. My vibrator also rotates. And "riding something" actually works for me to, I thought I was the only one, but if you get off by clit stimulation than I would say definitely give it a shot. Lol.
    Anonymous

• Dunno. Masturbation doesn't work for me and I don't worry about it. I just don't do it.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 9:18 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• just think about what turns you on, close. i usually lay on my stomache make a fist or use a pillow and put it between my legs and do pelvic thrusts while im tightening my legs.
    swimbish

Answer by swimbish at 12:45 PM on Jul. 11, 2009