What if Timothy McVeigh had only killed "LIBS"? Would THAT have been okay?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:11 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• What?? and Grace you are sick. Do you hate a political afficiliation so much that it seems you would take pleasure in seeing them wiped off the face of the earth. Thats really pathetic and disgusting of you. Why dont you do us all a favor and build yourself a nice castle in mars and never come back to planet earth again.
    Anonymous

• I never thought of that.............................
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 8:12 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• "I never thought of that............................. "

Okay, now that you've thought about it? Would it?
    Anonymous

• Whose definition of liberal would you use and how would you define it? That is just a silly, random question. We are all too liberal or too conservative for someone else. I consider myself conservative, but compared to some on here I am a screaming liberal. I bet some liberals feel very conservative when they read some of these posts!
    teampalmer4

Answer by teampalmer4 at 8:14 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• NO!! Why is this even a question? I'm not a Liberal, but despite my differing views, killing is wrong. There were children in that building... do children have political views/parties? NO! When you take the life of another, their blood is on your hands. Period.
    ACL2007

Answer by ACL2007 at 8:17 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

When staining leather belts and wallets, always do so in a well-ventilated room. I believe the fumes are causing you brain damage.
    Anonymous

• I can guarantee you some of the women on this site would say it's okay. Oh wait! Grace just did!
    Anonymous

When staining leather belts and wallets, always do so in a well-ventilated room. I believe the fumes are causing you brain damage."

Actually, that may have been the problem all along. How long has she been doing that?
    Anonymous

• Where did the leather thing come from anon? I've read about it all over things where Grace posts.
    Anonymous

• "Do we jump to conclusions in order that we may take ourselves VERY seriously?"

Still haven't heard you say you wouldn't want Liberals killed. You never will, because you WOULD like that, wouldn't you? Just admit it.

Anonymous