Do you watch this anymore?

Okay so here lately I have been watching the old Beverly Hills 90210 show. Does anyone or did anyone enjoy watching this show?

Williamswifey

Asked by Williamswifey at 8:56 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Entertainment

• Yeah a looooong time ago.
    Anonymous

• omg, I used to LOVE it!! It came out my Sr. Year in HS and I was glued to the TV when it was on. Even when I went to college. *sigh* the good old days!! They're making a new Melrose Place too!! I don't watch the new 90210, but might check out Melrose!
    Anonymous

• LOL! I used to stay home on Friday nights to watch 90210 and Melrose Place. I can't wait to watch Melrose in the fall. The new 90210 is ok. WOW!! That was like 20 years ago. LOL!!

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:53 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• LOL Yeah I always watched little bits and pieces of episodes growing up. I am watching the reruns on Soap net. Havent watched the new one and never really watched Melrose place.
    Williamswifey

Answer by Williamswifey at 3:03 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I grew up watching the show, and loved it. I sometimes, when there is absolutely nothing else to do or watch, I might watch part of an episode on Soap Net, and think, "oh, that's the one where Brenda did this" or "this is the one where Kelly dated Dylan"....( for the 5th. time...) I like the oldest episode's the best though, the ones when they are still in high school, after that it just got too complicated with who dated who and why...
    LilyandEmmasMom

Answer by LilyandEmmasMom at 1:23 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I've already seen every episode twice.....I graduated the same year they did
    StepJenni

Answer by StepJenni at 1:38 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I am currently watching it on netflix. Starting on Season 1 epi.1

I love it!!! I love the new season too. Never cared much for melrose place. just couldn't get into it. oh well.
    Anonymous