Why do you think MILs are so annoying?

the ones that are annoying, do you think its a weird Freudian thing or what?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:39 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It's their job darnit!
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 9:51 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Jealousy, My Mil hates the fact that her son has his own family now. Its actually sad and pathietic.
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 9:43 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• They don't want their little baby boys to depend on another woman for support.
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 9:45 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I don't know but they sure are! Well at least mine is. I think she can't bear the thought that my fiance is going to be out on his own and isn't going to need her anymore. She also feels threatened I think, because I have tons of family that live nearby that I am extrememly close with, while her side lives far away. Ugh whatver it is it sure is irritating!
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 9:53 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I wish I knew so I won't be an annoying MIL when I grow up!
    teampalmer4

Answer by teampalmer4 at 9:56 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• i think some of them signed a pact with the devil!!! atleast the 2 ive had did!
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 10:17 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• teampalmer4... ha! i agree! the minute i found out i was having a boy... i was like, "oh no! i'm going to be a mother in law!!!!"
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 10:47 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• not mine
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 10:50 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• My mother-in-law is amazing!!!
    I really lucked out with her...

All of the boyfriends I've ever had in the past have had crazy mommas!!! That's usually one of the many reasons why we broke up.... I don't know how some of you ladies can live with crazy mother in laws.
    jachelle

Answer by jachelle at 11:31 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• MILs can be a blessing and a curse.  Mine lives only about 2 1/2 miles from me.  My husband travels for work and so...I get calls nearly EVERY day from her, wondering if I'd talked to him that day, how he was, what's the money situation, is he ok...on and on and on.  And if I don't answer?  Then she's over at my house wonderring why I'm not answering.  She also has a tendency to tell me what I should be doing.  It gets irritating, but at the same time, they HAVE helped us a lot, and I'm grateful.  It's a fine line....

Mrs.Frazzle

Answer by Mrs.Frazzle at 11:44 PM on Jul. 10, 2009