Nausea A Sign Of Labor??

I am 39wks pregnant with my 3rd i was induced everytime .. this is the longest i have stayed pregnant!! .. well i have been having contractions off and on all day and as of today started feeling Nauseated and not quite myself!! .. im hoping this is a sign that labor is in the REALLY near future!! .. i never went into labor on my own with my others so i dont know what to expect really!

have you or anyone you know experienced Nausea a day or so before labor begins??

MalachisMommy06

Asked by MalachisMommy06 at 9:40 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

Level 2 (-2 Credits)
  • I'm 38 weeks and I have been getting pretty nauseous and actually got sick a couple times this past week. I've been told by A LOT of people that it is a sign that labor is getting close. This is my first baby though so I'm not sure of how true that is since I'm still preggo...good luck tho!
    landons.mama

Answer by landons.mama at 10:23 PM on Jul. 10, 2009