Nausea A Sign Of Labor??

I am 39wks pregnant with my 3rd i was induced everytime .. this is the longest i have stayed pregnant!! .. well i have been having contractions off and on all day and as of today started feeling Nauseated and not quite myself!! .. im hoping this is a sign that labor is in the REALLY near future!! .. i never went into labor on my own with my others so i dont know what to expect really!

have you or anyone you know experienced Nausea a day or so before labor begins??

MalachisMommy06

Asked by MalachisMommy06 at 9:40 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

Level 2 (-2 Credits)
  • I know with my lil one ( who I had a month ago) Iost my appetite and didn't feel like myself right before I started my labor.... It very well could be... GL mama.... I hope to hear you had your lil one soon!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 9:51 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I got nausea about 30 mins before I went into active labour and threw up in the car. Thank God we were around the corner from hospital. It is really common for some women. Their bodies need to purge and I have always been quick to vomit when sick (but not with morning sickness) GL. Look for the mucous show, or water to break and then call hospital
    mummylovebaby

Answer by mummylovebaby at 11:14 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• There is some speculation that this is a natural reaction resulting from the hormone change (like the rapid increase in months 1-3) which acts like a natural NPO order at the hospital. Full tummy + Labor = Vomit. Very likely you will go into labor soon! Good luck!
    nkent

Answer by nkent at 11:56 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Yes, I started feeling sick the week I had my baby. We would go out in public and I'd get dizzy and feel nauseated. I never threw up throughout my entire pregnancy so that was not normal for me. I just felt off. I think you will have the baby this week, in my opinion. Congrats!
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 12:22 AM on Jul. 11, 2009