baby's with gas

my baby girl has gas and nothing seems to help i was wonderin if anyone out there has any suggestions, someone told be something bout pepermints, but i dont remember extactly. and suggestions?

lishyd78

Asked by lishyd78 at 9:41 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Milicon drops, leg pushes, I would place my son over my arm and lay him the long way so he's facing the floor but my arm is elevated straight out and bounce around the room,. I never heard anything about peppermints though.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 9:51 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• mylicon saved my life when my dd was younger. also having her "hang" over my arm...carried her facing out
    KaireasMommy

Answer by KaireasMommy at 10:32 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• lay her on her back and pump her legs it usualy works to losen the gas rub her belly even
    Anonymous

• Ditto on the gas drops and leg pumping. Also I heard a warm bath up to the nipple line (hold her up, may need two people) and then massage her tummy if you think it is really bad but this will cause a bowel movement too so watch out and be ready for clean up.
    nkent

Answer by nkent at 12:04 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• OOOOO I GOT ONE!!! let me try to explain this... lay your daughter, tummy down, on your forearm (between your hand and elbow) Head towards the elbow... i don't think it really matters though, and bounce your arm, or sway, AND rub her back or pat it... this did wonders for me!!
    tbear2008

Answer by tbear2008 at 1:02 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• i agree with laying baby tummy down on your arm and bouncing, that can get tireing so you can try laying baby tummy down accross your lap and patting and rubbing thier back, thats what i do and she loves it, also the mylicon drops, and sometimes when its bad i give her gripe water and it works everytime, you can get it at the grocery store next to all the baby stuff for about 10 dollars.
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 5:22 AM on Jul. 11, 2009