boob question - posted in toddler section too

If you b/f and have stopped are your boobs smaller than they were before? This is what has happened to all my girlfriends who finished b/f...is that what usually happens??

stepmom929

Asked by stepmom929 at 9:46 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I breastfed for 2 months and had to stop and use formula. No, my boobs aren't smaller than before but FLATTER than before which can make some women's look smaller. Definetly not the same boobs as before the baby..lol!!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 9:57 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• With my oldest that happened but not with my second one, still nursing my youngest so I dunno but its all genetic as to how your breasts will react to pregnancy and BFing and life in general, its pregnancy that changes them not the BFing part
    tabi_cat1023

Answer by tabi_cat1023 at 10:37 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• mine are actually still just a little bigger but much saggier and not nearly as firm lol
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 10:45 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• This is what has happened to every mom I know, and none of them breastfeed. As already mentioned... it's the fluctuation in pregnancy that changes the breasts. Nursing only puts it off.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• mine are the same size they were before i got prego but are just a lil saggy and not firm at all, and i didnt even bf for more than a month
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 5:17 AM on Jul. 11, 2009