Ever thougt if "He was the one"

Hi there I have been with my fiance for five yrs and we have a 2 yr old togehter and I have a 5 yr old I am going to get to the point here. I know this man loves alot he would give me the world but I have not seen him change yet it is the simplest things that gets on my nerves. I get the emotional abuse from him I am in school right now and all I hear is that my degree is going to sit on the wall and I am going to be like I am now just staying home with the kids I told crazy things that makes me sad I sometimes wondering if I am wasting my time he tells me he can leave and get his own place that I would never find anyone like him I feel lost there is so much more that I would like to wright but i cant is there anyone who experices this or am I the only one?

GatorChick

Asked by GatorChick at 9:47 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• I would tell his ass FINE! leave! get your own damn place. Someone who cares for you should not say that and if they do, they are trying to manipulate you into getting something they want from you. That equals bad relationship, need to move on.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 9:49 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• yes your right and I have thought about that but it is just complicated its like I know he is beter than that and he is he just tries to be his old self and I am trying to change that
    GatorChick

Answer by GatorChick at 9:53 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• he does not sound like "the one". Graduation sounds like a good place to move on in life and move on without him. (or get rid of him now)
    Anonymous

• yes I agree I have thought about that but then there is the kids and we are fighting for custody for his daughter who is living with us and she has so much and she been through so much and i do not want to abandon her again so i am like confused right now it sucks he is off with freinds right now and I am stuck here listeng to my 2 yr old scream his head off I am about to loose it tonight i feel so abandon myself
    GatorChick

Answer by GatorChick at 10:03 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• maybe you should try some counseling? I know its expensive, but if you are in school, maybe there's a program through there that's available.
    Anonymous