Need help with a REALLY BAD headache.... URGENT!! PLEASE HELP!?!?!?

I think it's a sinus headache, because I get them all the time and it makes my nose kinda runny. It hurts where my head connects to my neck, ummm..... like where a baby's soft spot is on top, my eyes and ears. I take sudafed PE but it doesn't always work. Maybe I'm wrong about the sinus thing, what else might it be and how can I make it better?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:49 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• make sure you drink plenty of water, try breathing relaxation exercises, humidifier...hopeyou feel better.
    Anonymous

• If it is like a migraine (can't bear light or noise) I'd go to the doctor.

Otherwise, try Sodium Ascorbate; it's a powdered buffered form of vit C and it always helps me get over it more quickly.

My sinuses bother me more the less sleep I get and the more sugar I consume.
    happytexasCM

Answer by happytexasCM at 10:01 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Try aleve and darken the room put a warm washcloth over your eyes lay back.
    whistlemom3

Answer by whistlemom3 at 10:17 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• try taking some sinus meds, and if it's a continual thing, talk to your doctor.. they may be migraines and they can give you better medication to take, to help relieve you.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:02 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Try Zyrtec D, make sure you get the D!! Take it with 4 Advil and caffiene. The caffiene will make the meds work faster. I get sinus and migraines all the time and this works the best for me. A vaporizer will help with the sinuses. I deal with sinuses and sinus headaches 10 months out of the year. I probably have around 6 or more sinus infections a year. I tell my doc when I have them and I have never been wrong.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:27 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I heard that a few big sniffs of peppermint works wonders. Worth a shot.
    joannakitler

Answer by joannakitler at 11:44 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• midol is great on headaches. sounds strange but it works.
    dolphinstar79

Answer by dolphinstar79 at 4:27 AM on Jul. 11, 2009