so i went to the dr today...

I went to the Dr today. We talked to her about my issues and concerns on what to do to be able to start a family. She was concerned that I haven't had my period in 6 months and said we aren't going to let that happen again unless I have a baby growing in me. lol She gave me a prescription for Prenatal Vitamins and Provera and set us up to have an Ultra Sound done on the 24th just to see how things are going in there (make sure there isn't a cyst or anything) Soooo...HOPEFULLY we will have a lil one on the way soon :D keep your fingers crossed!!! :D Any advice? Has anyone been on Provera? Does it work? We are excited and planning to get married and have our lil family.

Tracy

tnkrbell860

Asked by tnkrbell860 at 9:52 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Health

• I have no advice, sorry...but hopefully they can figure it out soon and you will be holding a sweet little bundle of joy before too long.
    Good luck!
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 10:30 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Thanx...I'm really excited..I have wanted my own lil one for the longest time :)
    tnkrbell860

Answer by tnkrbell860 at 12:17 AM on Jul. 11, 2009