guilty pleasure... (being tan)

does anyone else like when they are tan yet KNOW that its Not good in the long run.. i dont go tanning like pay for it or anything. i think thats a waste of money.. pay for cancer really.. anywys most of the time im really white bc i avoid the sun.. but i admit tht ive been going to the pool without having block on ... on purpose.. anyone else have this guilty pleasure..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I go tanning cause I live in hell and can't tan outside for most of the year. And yes, I'm fairly certain that I will get skin cancer from it. My grandpa is undergoing radiation for skin cancer when he goes home. I know all of this, but it keeps me happy and feeling good and off of anti depressants. I also really like the way that I look when I am tan. So yeah, I'm there with you!
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 10:21 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• If I could tan I would, but I burn!
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 10:29 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I use too, but then I had children and I started to worry. So now we all use sun screen.
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 10:44 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I only get spray tans and lather the lotion in the real sun. My mom has already had skin cancer, look into Mystic tanning. Yes the first day, before your first shower, some parts are dark....scrub those areas good and then for about the next two weeks, you will have a great glow, its only about 25 dollars in most areas,,,,and SO worth it!
    brandee76

Answer by brandee76 at 11:35 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Try tanning spray. Much safer.
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 3:22 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• No, I don't tan anyway. All I would accomplish is a burn, peel, and back to white. The way I figure it God made me this color so that's fine.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 8:31 PM on Jul. 11, 2009