wat did you crave when you were prego or if you r ?

i craved pickles id get up at like 3 am needing one haha or a few

butterscotch297

Asked by butterscotch297 at 9:58 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Okay I had both girls and with my first I survived on Garlic bread sticks and beef jerky. With my second I craved hot buffalo wing pretzel chunks and sour skittles. Top that! :)
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 10:01 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I dont have a craving yyet ; ( I want one though because I never know what I want to eat...I just go to the fridge in my rolly chair and open and look in it and never know...It would be easier if I had a craving
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 10:01 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• SALT SALT SALT!!!!!!!!!!!
    =)
    Pickles too, a jar a day. And hot sauce, I put it on everything!!
    Not so much the sweet stuff, it made me feel sick.

Did you know that only %3 of pregnant women crave pickles?
    I found that quite interesting =)
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 10:02 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• peanut butter cookies with mustard & fried eggs with BBQed sauerkraut.
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 10:13 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• pregnant bellyPastrami with #1; cole slaw from KFC with #2. Both of these cravings worried my DH. LOL! Cravings had to be the weirdest part of preganancy:  cravings MUST be fulfilled or they don't go away.  I started to feel like the baby had mind control over me! The pastrami craving did pass, but then I was stuck eating the exact same breakfast and lunch for about 3 months. Breakfast= grits with corned beef hash and scrambled eggs (the women at the diner knew my voice when I'd phone in each day.) Lunch=tuna on a bulkie roll with onions and pickles with Cape Cod potato chips. It's a wonder I didn't need a triple bypass by the time I'd had #1, AND I only gained 17 pounds!

jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 10:14 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• With my first it was peanut butter, slim jims & chunky soup- steak & potato kind. With the baby it was Aquafina water & buttered white rice. My last trimester it was oranges. Like 3 -5 a day. My sister had the same orange craving. We were pg at the same time too. Our boys are 11 days apart. super funny.
    quickshep19

Answer by quickshep19 at 10:22 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Chilli cheese dogs from Sonic with extra onions, and root beer floats :) Oh, and anything with fruit!!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 10:23 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• sticky fingers bbq. and there is not a sticky fingers bbq restaurant in the state of indiana. trust me i know. i started craving it in march of last yr, until i had my dd in july, then it went away. and that was how i knew i was preggy again. lol. i wanted sticky fingers. hubby and i are thinking about calling and placing an order to be fedexed or something.lol.
    raineslibramom

Answer by raineslibramom at 10:44 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• before i knew i was prego i would eat a hand full of pickles and drink it down with lemonade i thought i made the greatest discovery lol but nope i was jus prego. then i would need mcdonald fries at like 1am and then after a while i would eat 2 chili cheese dogs with mayo everyday then i went through a phase where i at mac n cheese everyday for lunch and then i went through a phase where i ate tacos everynight for 2 weeks (homemade NOT tacohell) and i also went through a phase where i would have to eat eggs as a snack before bed
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 10:48 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• first lil girl i ate double cheeseburgers with cookies on it i know it sounds so gross but it tasted amazing with my second all i want is pancakes.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 10:48 PM on Jul. 10, 2009