• In the Spotlight:

Whats the craziest thing thats ever happened to you?won't believe mine..

I was reading through my old journals and came upon my sons birth story...I can't believe it will be 2 years since this happened to me!!!!!

http://www.baynews9.com/content/36/2007/10/3/292398.html

Reshel

Asked by Reshel at 9:59 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Aaawwww! I can only guess what his occupation will be when he grows up! LOL
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 10:17 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• oh my gosh!! thats amazing!! what a fun story to share when he gets old enough
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 10:21 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Wonderful story! It amazing that women stress so much about giving birth, who will be in the room, epi or natural, who is going to cut the cord...but a story like this reminds us that sometimes things don't go as planned and still turn out great.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 10:27 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I missed my exit this morning on the freeway........
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 10:28 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• i married my best friend and despite all the bumps along the way we are still best friends-- 2 yrs, a 1 yr old, and another on the way.
    raineslibramom

Answer by raineslibramom at 10:33 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• OMG! That was hilarious and cool at the same time! You should take him to visit the firestation and let them see him!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 10:34 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• It just shows you how valuable firefighters are! That was smart thinking by the way, to stop there. Especially when it's so hard to think straight when you're in labor anyway!

You're baby is really cute too by the way :)

The craziest thing that ever happened to me was my son's birth too. While our story is quite a bit more common than yours is, it was still the first time it had ever happened to ME personally. Creating life is an amazing miracle!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:39 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Mine would probably also be my unassisted birth, planned though. In 2 weeks it will be 1 year since I gave birth to my son, unassisted, in my living room with just my husband in attendance.
    Lilbeamercomin

Answer by Lilbeamercomin at 10:48 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• the craziest thing that ever happened to me was saying goodbye to DH at the airport as he headed back overseas for the remainder of his deployment and then 3 days later finding out I was pregnant! Gets better! As I'm propped up on the table for my first ultrasound at my first visit the tech said "there's baby A" excuse me!!! there's only supposed to be baby A! "and there's baby B" AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! And then, I had to wait until my husband called me from Iraq to tell him before I would let myself tell anyone else! Craziness! He was home for 18 days and we got double blessings!
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 10:56 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Craziest thing that ever happened to me was having my legs crushed on the Ferris wheel at a carnival when I was 16. Fun times. I was just thinking of it earlier today because I still have the dents in my thighs where the safety bar crushed me. My legs were every color imaginable (bruises come in more colors then black and blue) from the top of my thighs down to my knees and I could barely move for a week. I haven't been able to ride a Ferris wheel since then and still get chills whenever I see one.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:04 PM on Jul. 10, 2009