if you were given the option to look into hell for 10 min

would you do it? just think of it like directv pay per view, you would get 10 min to look into hell. no one down their would know you were watching...just a free pass to watch it from the safety of your home.

would you do it?

moki1984

Asked by moki1984 at 10:01 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• We see hell every day.. the way the world is now, we are living in hell.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 10:04 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• you know what hell i meant
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 10:05 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• i'm not Christian. ...but to me that sounds cruel. and sick. that's like asking me if i'd like to watch hundres/thousands/millions of people all at once die a slow suffering death.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 10:05 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• that hell can't be much worse than the hell we are living in on a day to day basis. My point.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 10:06 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Well, since I don't actually believe in hell, I don't think it can actually happen. But, just for"argument's" sake, I'll pretend I do. I'm not really sure I would. outstandingLove makes a good point. Besides, it would only work to affirm my belief that the god of the bible is a spiteful, vengeful god.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 10:09 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• well if hell is real...im sure its worse than this.

their is also the belief that we are already in hell and dont realize it and have to gain enlightenment to reach heaven....how weird would that be
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 10:11 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• KalebsMommee.
    you sound very pesimistic. Do you not enjoy all the beautiful wonders and creations that are here for enjoyment and appreciation?
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 10:12 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• i admit this world had problems and pain...but also so much beauty......so much. you just have to stop and breathe for a second.

if i was given the option...........i would do it. i think it would only further belief and who knows, maybe praying for those ppl down their migh thelp..
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 10:16 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

-Ashley

My thoughts exactly...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 10:22 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• absolutely not. I don't even watch horror movies. I focus try and keep my mind focused on what is good and pure, and true... even though hell I believe to be a true place, I would have no reason to see anything that goes on there. I want to stay as far away from it as possible.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 10:30 PM on Jul. 10, 2009