what od htink of this video (man who went to heaven and hell)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI-oXjbYfKQ

moki1984

Asked by moki1984 at 10:11 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I think this guy is full of it
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 10:21 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I don't have to watch it. You have to be dead to go either and you only go to one. It's not like a guided tour and you pick which one you want.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 10:28 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• he died...went to heaven, jesus said its not your time...

then he was a druga ddict and killed hiimself..went to hell and jesus picke dhim up and basically said wtf are you doing, fix your life and brought him back
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 10:31 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• wow.. intense... and do I believe this happened.. oh yes... its the same or similar stories told by many who have died anc come back. This man's life was radically changed.
    Don Piper, Bill Wise, Choo Thomas and Mary Baxter all describe their trips almost identical some were more intense than others but the basics are the same.
    The spiritual realm IS real. wow Im just wow....
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 10:31 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• unbelievers will not believe it is true... they dont want to.. its too scary for them so the best answer they give will be its not real, the guy is full of it ...ect. Sad .....

God is GOD and HE can bring people back to life anytime He wants to.. He is the author of the breath of Life and he can take the breath away any time He chooses.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 10:34 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I believe he is lying and sorry to disappoint Shan but my disbelief is not based on fear. I do not fear death nor do I fear the fact that I may be wrong about the afterlife.
    anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 10:39 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I vote for the "randomly firing neurons of a dying brain" option. As someone who has worked with hospice patience, many people in the process of dying will say they see beautiful beings, family members they loved, encompassed with light and peace just before they go.....and many were not Christian. Does this mean that heaven and hell do or don't exist? No. It just means that death is a similar process for many people because we all have brains that are shutting down when we die. Both of his "deaths" involved the slow shutting down of systems that lead to death (oxygen deprivation and then the effects of drug/alcohol overdose). Who is to say that his experiences were not the effects of a dying brain in his very, very last moments?

I personally think that heaven and hell are both so unspeakable that no one that came back from either would be able to describe them. (cont.)
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 11:11 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• (cont) It doesn't make sense to me that a finite being would come back with an understanding and description of the infinite when that honestly isn't even possible. Even the authors of the Bible fall short in terms of human description of what heaven and hell are like. If they were able to describe it perfectly, none of us would debate on them today.

I don't like to discredit other people's personal experiences. I'm just sharing what this brought to mind for me. I don't want to call him a liar but I can't jump on board and say he went to either heaven or hell. It's possible he's just mistaken.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 11:14 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• patients* sheesh lol.
    NovemberLove

• I must agree with NL =)
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:45 PM on Jul. 10, 2009