Can someone look at my chart??

On CD9, I had a dip. Didn't think anything of it. Fast forward to CD12, when I enter my temp in the morning. At that point, FF informs me that I O'd on CD9 (usually between CD14-16, and I'm very regular about it) but then later in the afternoon, I used an opk, and it was positive. So I entered it in and then it took away what it said earlier about Oing on CD9 then I had another positive OPK on CD13. But I am one of those people that get a drastic temp dip when they O, then it skyrockets the next day. And I didn't have a dip on Cd12 or 13 then on CD14, it went down a little and then back up yesterda andtoday. I am going to lean (and hope) for CD14 since we had massive amounts of sex around then. BUT if I O'd on CD9 then my chart would now be triphasic so IDK... One way are another I am convinced that AF isn't going to show!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/babydustcentral

hstansbury17

Asked by hstansbury17 at 11:16 AM on Jun. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• No answers yet