does anyone have this prob?

i have this really bad stabing pain in my vagina and it hurt my doc said it might be pressure but idk it does it everytime he moves.

amber_walshak

Asked by amber_walshak at 10:52 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I got that also, my doc said it was normal.
    Anonymous

• OMG the same thing was happening to me today! It felt like someone was stabbing a knife in my vagina but it only happened when my baby would kick. I actually thought I was going into labor or something because it was so painful and it kept happening! I go to the doc on Monday so I'll ask wth it was then. Let me know if you get anymore info!
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 10:54 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• let me to know too i felt like i have charlie horses in my vajaja... wth
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 10:55 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I heard it was normal to have that happen
    Anonymous

• i know its weird right it hurts like im having that pain right now its crazy.
    amber_walshak

Answer by amber_walshak at 11:07 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• happened with my daughter when she got too big. Haven't gotten there yet with this one lol
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 11:11 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• The baby is probably kicking a nerve i get it all the time you got to think that your baby is a foreign object in your body putting pressure on nerves that never had pressure on them b4.
    Alie1313

Answer by Alie1313 at 11:17 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Happened to me all the time. Especially w/in the last few weeks of pregnancy
    joannakitler

Answer by joannakitler at 11:19 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I thought i was the only one experiencing this...it used to scare me i had no idea what was going on, my mom said that it is normal and one of the girls i work with said she got that feeling all the time when she was prego! Its kinda nice to hear other moms are going through it as well!
    babygirl092009

Answer by babygirl092009 at 11:59 PM on Jul. 10, 2009