Could I be pregnant? sorry kinda long

Ok so I had a tubal ligation close to 4 years ago. And to be honest I dont really keep "track" of my last period, cuz well I always thought I'd be safe from getting pregnant. But for the last week or so, I have been really moody, nauseated, peeing more, and heart burn like crazy. I belive my LMP was on or about 6/12. So technically I'm not late...or I think anyways. Should I be worried that I could be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• anything's possible.. I know a couple of ppl that have had babies after getting their tubes tied.. and I swore I couldn't be preg cuz we havent had sex.. but I am!! So I'd get tested
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 11:07 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• How hard is it to wait a few more days and buy a HPT?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• What can happen is a sperm travels up and out the tube into your body. An egg travels out it's side of the tube out into your body. They meet up and implant on one of your body organs. Usually the embryo will die. Sometimes it lives and grows and is called an ectopic pregnancy. If it is in a bad spot it can be very dangerous. You don't want a baby growing on your heart.

While I was working in a hospital there was a patient that this happend to and she was able to carry the baby long enough that the baby did fine. Of course she had a C-section.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:18 AM on Jul. 11, 2009