rash ?

I'm 28 weeks preggers and I have what I believe is a rash on my boobs :/ At first I thought it was stretch marks but the closer I look, the more it looks like it's not stretch marks and it's some kind of rash. It's worse on one side than the other, its like red in color. the best way i can describe it is that it looks like busted blood vessels all around it.

On top of that I have two little bumps near my belly button that just appeared over night, they are small but feel like little knots on my belly and they are painful and itchy. I'm starting to get really red around them but i haven't scratched or anything..

What could this be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I don't like reading about rashes, lol but this popped up.. I read two small bumps -- it sounds like PIP, look that up and see! G/L I hope someone helps you if not, see your doc. I called a million times with my first preg, they never let on if they knew I called so much!
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 11:23 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• tell your doctor
    Anonymous