Block feature?

If you block someone, does that mean their answers to all questions will not be viewable to me? There are a few on here that I would rather not read, but obviously like a train wreck, I look anyway. I never read their questions. Just wondered if anyone has tried it and does it work?

teampalmer4

Asked by teampalmer4 at 11:13 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in About CafeMom

• If you block some one..They can't see your stuff and you can't see there stuff..It goes both ways.

Answer by louise2 at 11:15 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• You made my night! Thanks!
    teampalmer4

Answer by teampalmer4 at 11:17 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• That is just for profiles. If you cross paths elsewhere on the site you can still see it.
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 2:42 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• ***That is just for profiles. If you cross paths elsewhere on the site you can still see it.

Exactly, You won't block any of their content outside of their profiles. You still have to deal with their answers. As far as I know there is no way to do that on this site. The request has been made from time to time, but the answer is usually something like, "The concept is too complicated for the current software and there is no way to avoid it completely since you would still see when the person is quoted by someone else.

Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 3:53 AM on Jul. 12, 2009