books

anyone read the house of night series by pc cast/ how was it? compared to twilight

krazymami028

Asked by krazymami028 at 11:13 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• nope never read it but twilight was cute a little juvenile but great story!
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 11:30 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• i love twilight. i read all 4 and well a half books. midnight sun wasnt completed...........yet
    krazymami028

Answer by krazymami028 at 12:13 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I sure wanted to I was lookin at it. Didn't have the money to buy it saw it was at least two books said crap I will have to get both cuz I hate being left hanging. I wouldn't compare it to twilight tho...just in case it's something else entirely and then you won;t be disappointed.
    There are some other books, marked, betrayed and two others in a series about being marked to be a vampire how they deal with it, and whether or not they survive the process...haven't read it yet it's not a love story so nothing like twilight, but still wanna get hooked on it I love to read.
    Oh and if you like SM books, don't miss the HOST if you haven't read it you should it's AWESOME.
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 3:19 AM on Jul. 11, 2009