What kind of "other moms" annoy you?

Moms always talk about things other moms are doing wrong, really just differently than they do-which is why i use the word "wrong" bc in this case "wrong" and "different" mean the same thing- .....whatever it may be, you ladies dont gotta lie to kick it. Every mom is guilty. Lets hear it. who you smack talking behind closed doors and what about.

courtneynicole1

Asked by courtneynicole1 at 11:19 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I don't like to be very critical of other moms because we're all in this together and most of the time they are doing the best they can. I breastfed as long as I could but then I had to start giving him a bottle. When my son was a year old he wouldn't sleep in his crib and was cranky all the time so I let him cry it out for two nights and he sleeps blissfully now. I sometimes give him a sip of my soda just to keep the peace and I let him watch TV sometimes just to get laundry done. All I know is that I love him more than anything and I know my parenting isn't perfect but who is? How can I judge other moms when I'm just doing the best I can too?
    Momincollege23

Answer by Momincollege23 at 11:06 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• haah i hate when my SIL tells my neice no no no no then just gives in... or lets her have whatever she wants for whatever reason.... if shes throwing a fit they keep trying to bribe her to get her to stop,,, kast week she got a new bike from throwing a fit and shes jsut 2.5

i know a lot of things i do dont work and my inlaws think im too harsh but atleast my kids dont throw fits!
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 11:21 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• No one specifically, but I don't like moms that think that their way is the only way and then proceed to force it on others and to bash them if they disagree. You know, the kind that act as though they're so perfect that they have never once made a mistake. I've seen it a lot on here. No parents are perfect, and I use this quote a lot, but....

"Before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
    -Bob Marley
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 11:22 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I will admit though...parents who give their children soda in a bottle...I do talk smack about, lol.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 11:23 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• i hate it when other moms hover over there children petrifide they might scrape a knee or when moms tear up food smaller then what a baby bird would require,, umm what else i think those two bug me the most i let my boys climb and explore and have been handing them hunks of bread since 11 mo they are tough little ones!
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 11:23 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I hate it when I am out shopping,,at dinner..And these parents just let there kids run wild.

Answer by louise2 at 11:26 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I don't like the No-no-no-yes moms either... or ones who don't feed their kids nutritious food, let them have junk all the time, or let them run amok at public places. There were some boys climbing the sail on a boat at a playground in the mall one day, and I wouldn't let my daughter go play in there.

**I hover, but it's only because my daughter can be rough sometimes and I have to make sure she won't hurt another kid when she's in a group. And she's also 2, so yea there aren't many places she can go unsupervised.. hmm or any except that indoor enclosed play area at the mall where the monkey-boys were!
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 11:30 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• The religious fanatics who brainwash their children into believing as they do!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 11:40 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• The kinds of moms that take their kids to restaurants and let them throw their food all over the table and floor. And I absolutely hate to hear mothers cuss at their children.
    isamari

Answer by isamari at 11:49 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• im guilty of letting my baby get food on the floor, but if its a huge mess i clean most of it up, or leave a good tip!!!
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 11:54 PM on Jul. 10, 2009