I am just curious?

Does any of the husbands know that we come on here and talk about them or other things if mine found out he would not be to happy with this i dont think he would

GatorChick

Asked by GatorChick at 11:25 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• My hubby just turned on the light so I could see my keyboard better...so yeah, he knows I come on here to chat. I'm very loyal to him and don't air my grievances with him online, though. We work them out together....it's worked for us for almost 25 years.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 11:28 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• he knows and it's the only site were i get to vent and let it all out, he checks in sometime under my name and justs nodds his head like you crazy women! but it's the one site he doesn't bug me about now facebook and myspace are a different story but cafemom is tottaly cool by him!
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 11:28 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I never really talk about mine on here, but it is a place for women, so it is to be expected. I think it mst likely helps to let others know, that nothing is isolated to your life, most things are universal.
    Anonymous

• wow mine knows but does not care well he did know and he forgot so thanks
    GatorChick

Answer by GatorChick at 11:30 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• well I never thought about it like that I am new to this whole site again and so far I was able to get my feelings out there about my situation tongight and it does help he has said that to me in the past go ask the people on line but then he gets mad b/c i am on here
    GatorChick

Answer by GatorChick at 11:32 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• My husband doesn't care what I do.
    Anonymous

• mine knows. He chooses to respect my privacy and has never snooped around the website though. He knows I have nothing to hide, so I guess that's why he doesn't go looking for anything. . .
    jollymommy

Answer by jollymommy at 1:26 AM on Jul. 11, 2009