what if your husband is terrible in bed??????

omg my husband is terrible in bed like the worst ever, it usually last 3 seconds i mean i would be luck to be able to inhale and exhale durring sex before it is over. i don't want people to think i am a bitch i love him so much and nothing ng changes that, but i thought since it is a common problem someone may have some advise.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• Try getting him off before sex so that he'll last longer the second time around.
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 2:46 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• i wouldnt have married him, but i guess if u waited to have sex til u were married u'd have no choice...u have to talk to him and tell him what u like and he has to care..if he dont care if u are happy there's no saving this... this is when porn might be a good idea...let me know a few more details and maybe i can give better advice
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:33 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• i dont have that problem but usually guys build the time that they lst by having more sex....why not have more sex so he'll be able to last longer in the long run....and if u dont wanna do it all the time because its gonna be so short hand him a porn or make one with him and let him do it himself so he can build some type of tolerance...maybe? but thats all I can think of
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 11:34 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• i don't think he will change...vibrator i guess...:)

xtra batteries..lol

rubipresiosa1

Answer by rubipresiosa1 at 11:34 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• o god idk my hubby same way but i just dk never could solve that issue
    Anonymous

• Hmmm. What about him wearing a condom, if you aren't already, or trying a thicker condom to where he can't feel as much? I have also heard that if he ejaculates a few hours before having sex, he will be able to hold out longer when you do have sex. So maybe having him masturbate earlier or give him oral a few hours before you have sex?
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:35 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I wouldn't have married him. Sex is such a big part of a relationship that no matter how much you love someone, the lack of compatible sex life will affect the rest of the relationship. Have him evaluated by a doctor and see if he has a physical problem that can be helped with meds.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:47 PM on Jul. 10, 2009