Hey everyone i posted stuff about a month ago i have a update.

I posted about a month ago freaking out that i wouldn't have everything i needed for the baby when he gets here next month and i am just letting evryone know my nerves/ hormones have came back down to normal and we are prepared and ready for him to get here. now i am just "nesting" have a good night everyone and thanks for the advice and support.

ggiovanni

Asked by ggiovanni at 11:48 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Aww! I loved the nesting stage because while I read about it, I never thought it was true. When some force made me nest I realized how incredible giving birth was. Congrats.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:00 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• lol I didn't read your original post, but you sound like me. I have to be organized and prepared. I was a total nutcase until my first's nursery was put together! :) good luck on your delivery--I hope it's fast and painless. :) :)
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 11:59 PM on Jul. 10, 2009