if u hire a babysitter do u expect they will raid your fridge and ur food.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No lol but I would tell them to help themselve.

:)

My cousin babysat one day but she brought her lunch.
    I told her to feel free.

-Kerri
    36weeks/2days
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 12:05 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Expect? Probably. I probably wouldn't mind depending on how broke we are that week. But I've never had a sitter.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 12:07 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Yep, kind of the perk for them! If there is something that is off limits, I just say, hey we are saving such and such for a party or whatever, never had a problem!
    teampalmer4

Answer by teampalmer4 at 12:08 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I was a nanny prepregnancy and the fridge came with the deal...jk but they said to help myself so I made a salmon and creamcheese bagel with avocado.....mmmmmm so good it had me hooked. but I never ate more than that and the occasional drink here and there so I dont think that they minded
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 12:12 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• no, but i would make sure to prepare something yummy for them like a homemade pizza, or fresh baked cookies or muffins. i would have snacks like chips available and something to drink. this is if it was a rare occasion. i would not do anything special if they came every day...i would tell them to help themselves to whatever they could find. thankfully we have never had to use a babysitter in 5 years.
    emilsmama

Answer by emilsmama at 12:15 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Having been a sitter when i was a teen, it was always offered but i never did. Even when it was family friends, I just felt bad eating their food.

IF i ever hired a babysitter, I'd tell them to help themselves. But im not keen on people I dont know whating my child.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 12:16 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• HAHA yeah
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Jul. 11, 2009