Have you ever wanted to haul off and slap someone at walmart???

Okay heres what hapened, first off Walmart was packed. I had taken dd#2 with me for time together just us. Anyway Abby wanted to push the buggy(I didn't want her to but) we were in an isle and this lady was just being a b!tch because the isle was packed. I heard her say something to her friend about parents letting kids push the buggy cuz they get int the way and blah blah. So I finish what I'm doing and move the buggy and told Abby to stay close the the side for others to pass. The next isle there they are again well Abby stays close to the shelves but she happens to be right at the pole in the middle of the isle. So here this lady is again trying to get by huffing and puffing she barrels through the isle and goes between our buggy and the shelve which was just enough room for her to get thru and says "excuse me" in a smart ass tone. In the process she smashes Abbys finger between her buggy and ours. cont.

luvmygrlz

Asked by luvmygrlz at 12:04 AM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ohh you did GO MOMMA LMAO

i would of busted her, honestly. :|

-kerri
    36weeks/2days
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 12:09 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Yes, I would want to slap her! Its WalMart, expect to be inconvenienced!
    teampalmer4

Answer by teampalmer4 at 12:06 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• So Abby starts cring and the isle as stopped and looked at her and Abby I look up she was like "well if she wasn't in the way blah blah" I was like "oh hell no you touch my daughter or our bugyy again I'll f*ck you up". The entire isle snickered. But I was PISSED!!! Have you been there?
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 12:06 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• YES I HAVE!!!!! I would of said something if my daughters finger got smashed.

What a bitch!!!!! good job for keeping your temper lol

-kerri
    36weeks/2days
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 12:07 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• You are better than me because Im not as nice. Walmart is a crowded place to be and your daughter is a child. No person has no right to be nasty and snobby towards a child. I would have pushed the fucking cart on her. BITCH
    lilmsnay83

Answer by lilmsnay83 at 12:10 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Was she dressed like this?
    Photobucket
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 12:11 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• LMAO@NATHS
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• WalMart - The place where the adults behave worse than the kids.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 12:13 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I had a grandma that was like that lady. I hated to go anywhere with her because she acted like royalty. She was a royal pain, that's for sure....everyone who she talked down to would roll their eyes behind her back and probably worse. You did the right thing, Mama Bear.

I'm sorry your Abby was hurt.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 12:14 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• that's priceless NATHS

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 12:14 AM on Jul. 11, 2009