Two or three girls... best friends... age 11 or 12... watch each other masturbate? Is this normal in your opinion?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol i always did it alone,,, not rly
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I wouldn't think so.
    TessLouise

Answer by TessLouise at 12:33 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• i spent the night at one girl's house when I was young and we had to sleep in the same bed, and she was doing it. I felt uncomfortable but I didnt want to make her feel bad which is why I didnt just go home. I never spent the night there again, too weird. I was at a slumber party once and walked into a room where the host and her closest friends were stripping for each other, and I quickly walked out and was glad to sleep in a different room. me and another neighbor girl played "house" with our boy neighbor quite frequently and sometimes that curiosity came up (no pun intended) but he was a boy...I guess it actually is quite normal. just weird when it's only girls
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 12:35 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• r u serious... does it souuund normal.. that would be a big fat NO!
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 12:35 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• jmo
    VictinaG

• Yes and no....
    Yes because they have that curiousity and aren't being supervised and
    No because they may have this free will to act out on what ever sexual desire they want.
    Last week we had all of this drama in the family because I saw my neices myspace and it had pics of my neice with her step sister (11 and 12) kissing on the lips. While done in fun it just looked wrong.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:36 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• ok between family members IS NOT normal... something should be done about that
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 12:46 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Uhm... NO!!!
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 12:46 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Depends on what you mean by normal. Normal as in you see or hear about it everyday and everyone's cool about it? Obviously not. But normal as in understandable? Yes. Teenagers have sexual desires and they experiment with themselves and each other. They feel safe talking about it or expressing it with their close friends, so it's normal for them. I don't find it odd, weird, or see it as a negative at all. It's just like girls practicing kissing. No one's getting hurt or having intercourse, so no harm done. They're just learning and growing up.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 12:49 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• NO WAY that is not normal!!theirs something wrong with that
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Jul. 11, 2009