When you answer a question... do you?

answer the real question asked, or make a comment about the answer before you. That seems so pointless.... Why do it???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I ask the question that was asked and if someone basically put what I want to put I say something like I agree with what so and so said and blah blah blah... But I answer the question
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 12:39 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• answer not ask
    Dom123123

• Depends on the question. I always make a point to answer it. I correct or add to any previous answers as well if I need to.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 12:51 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I try not to comment on what other ppl have said unless i agree OR if they are misinformed. Like ...some chick says (this is just an example) that epidurals are good for the baby. ...well. no they arnt and i'll give a few links to prove it. (but i'm pretty sure everyone knows that epis are bad for baby. lol)
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:52 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• usually answer the question. Sometimes a response about another response is necessary. Hehe
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Jul. 11, 2009