I dont watch TV much ...AT ALL

But i'm feeling the need to veg for several hours to keep my mind off of the things that really matter.
Any suggestions? What's on right now? I'm on the west coast.

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 12:46 AM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I find myself watching the Food Network or Travel Channel. There is nothing on anymore. They just don't even try in the summer anymore.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 2:03 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I had my first night alone in forever and vegged out in front of HGTV. What a total waste of my evening! lol
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 12:57 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I prefer books for vegging. Or audio books. Sorry. There's not much on on a Friday night.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 1:05 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• debra
    i like to read too. But my choice of books is usally not recreational. I read almost every night. ...just wanted to get lost tonight. i just need my brain to not work for a while.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:07 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Hmmmm. I wish I could help more. We've got an audiobook on right now, because there's nothing good on TV.
    Maybe some good music and a hot bath? Some hard rock that you can concentrate on to try to decipher the words to?
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 1:09 AM on Jul. 11, 2009