My son is having an affair with his teacher what do I do?

My son is 18 and going into his Senior year. His math teacher and him are having an affair. I have tried to break it off but he says he is 18 and will do what he wants with her. What do I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• actually, in our high school this did happen. Except it was the eight grade social studies teacher that was sleeping with an 18 year old senior. Nothing happened to him because he wasn't her teacher while they were dating, and after she graduated they got married! So it might depend on whether or not he's actually in her class or not.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• report her
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 12:49 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• report her
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 12:49 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Well he is 18 so technically he CAN do what he wants. And so can she, because he is over 18.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• tell the principal that she is having sex with a student/your son that is very unprofessional and she could probably get fired she could be doing stuff with other classmates as well..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• He may be eightteen, but she is a teacher and it is unethical. You can report her and she will lose her job. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THAT as it will just do what he wants and it will drive him awy from you.
    Anonymous

• What the fuck is it with TROLLS tonight
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 12:51 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I think this is the troll who slept with her hubby's brother
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I don't think a school district would appreciate a teacher having an affair with any student of one of their High Schools. Report her. Even if he is 18, she is way out of line.

I would make her life a living hell and yes he would hate me. But as his mom it would be my job to protect him even if he didn't see it that way.
    TessLouise

Answer by TessLouise at 12:52 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Call your girls, dress in dark clothes, wait until dusk, hide in some bushes, then jump out real real fast and beat her ass while you holler, Child Molester! He is 18, what can you do!
    MotherHubbard78

Answer by MotherHubbard78 at 12:52 AM on Jul. 11, 2009