A little down... (swimwear)

I was just wondering if you wear a one piece or a bikini?

I'm twenty one and am a single mom. I'm really self conscious about my stomach but I've always hated wearing one pieces. I don't know why, it just feels like I'm wearing clothes... but my stomach is so embarrassing it makes me want to cry. I had a baby 9 months ago, and I'm not gonna lie...my stomach is disgusting. I have more stretch marks than I can count- the kind of stretch marks that indent into your skin, and they're colored but some are white. My skin is wrinkly, very very wrinkly. To top it all off, my belly button... wait-what belly button? It looks like a butt-hole... To say the very least-

Any advice ladies?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• honey...im 26& my tummy looks like a road map... i have always been fit... so it's hard for me to look at it. i have a strapless one piece that has a skirt on it... it sounds granny...but its not that bad, being strapless helps me not feel so old!
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 12:51 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• what about a tankini. It is still a two piece just covers the belly.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 1:29 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• tankinis, i love them, coverage and still looks good. im 19 so i hear where your coming from. i miss itsy bitsy ones but ill deal with it.
    letlovegrow

Answer by letlovegrow at 2:08 AM on Jul. 11, 2009