Does this make me a bad wife?

I have been having an affair with my SO best friend. We are so in love, and can't keep our hands off each other. I love him more then my husband. I am tore. Should I tell my husband what I am doing or do I continue to live out my lust?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You should tell your husband what you are doing for sure. He probably won't care, as he is probably doing your sister anyway.
    cdgoldilocks

Answer by cdgoldilocks at 1:29 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Photobucket
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• yes that does make you a bad wife and if your so into the other guy then why not jus leave your husband and dont say becuase you love him cuz if you did love him you wouldnt be doing this! and you do realize you have to tell him and when you do its gonna hurt him! do you know what you've done to this poor man! i think you need to either stop the affair and tell your husband or tell your husband and leave him if he doesnt leave you first!
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 12:54 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Anon why did you post a picture of yourself on here? I need help not your self portraits!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Stupidass trolls.
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 12:54 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• No GIRL, your SO's bestfriend gave it to me, you should really be careful of who you let take nudie pics of you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Troll season is in
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 12:59 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• lol...pp are funny

but yes it makes u a bad wife, for sure
    no comment i just think u should honor your vows and if u cant then end it
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 1:01 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I think a bad wife would intentionally hurt her husband. You're hurting him unintentionally, but still knowingly. So I wouldn't call you bad, just not good. You should take the next step and move on. If you know you love the other guy, you can't hide it for long. When you love someone, you should be with them. If they love you, they should be with you. So no one wins with this hidden affair.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 1:17 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• hi ronj
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 1:18 AM on Jul. 11, 2009