If your teen wanted to smoke would you allow it??

I was wondering how many of you would allow your teenager to smoke weed if front of you ?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• better at home then out on the streets
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 1:02 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Hell yes and he better pass that shit too, LOL, Ummmmmmmm NO, my children will have the decency to hide it at all costs!
    MotherHubbard78

Answer by MotherHubbard78 at 1:02 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• i smoked weed from the time I was 12-16

smoked like a damn chimney but If my mom let me smoke in front of her I would lose respect for her.

other parents would smoke with us or just let us smoke and I really had no respect for them, their house or their rules....not on purpose but it was just gone
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 1:03 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• my parents let me and that got me in trouble and thats not good parenting that could lead to worse things...that just means u dont give a shit about ur kid
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I hid it like most kids who respect their parents...but my mom later told me she knew but ass long as i tried to hide it she didnt care
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 1:04 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I don't have any teens yet. My oldest is seven. But, no. I would never condone my children smoking weed. I used to when I was a kid. And it's a miracle I survived my teenager-dome. I plan on telling my kids all about my experiences with drugs. And it will absolutely, under no circumstances, be tolerated in our home.
    jollymommy

Answer by jollymommy at 1:17 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• i never did it and neither will she. i drank myself retarded tho in high school and it got me knocked up, in trouble and no degree. got everything staight now and going to school to become a cop so other people kids wont make stupid mistakes bc there parents looked the other way.
    letlovegrow

Answer by letlovegrow at 2:31 AM on Jul. 11, 2009