Do you dream in color?

Curiosity makes me wonder how many CM's dream in color? Can you read in your dreams? I was chatting with a couple people today that said they feel pain in their dreams, how about you? I dream in vivid color, and often times catch myself falling, even though I am in the middle of the bed.

Ever have a recurring dream, like you have it more then one night in a row or it comes back later in the week? There are lots of times I am reading in my dreams, kinda weird. Thanks...

babygoose78

Asked by babygoose78 at 1:07 AM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes. i usually do dream in full color. and i do feel some pain in my dreams as well. the brain is amazing!

And i've only had one recurring dream in my life. it kept happening over and over again. i had it for a couple years at least. (not every night of course) finally i told my mom about it and she was shocked. It was something that really happend. ...i guess a surpressed memeory manifesting itself in my dreams for whatever reason.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:09 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• i dream in color and i can see hear and feel like i can really feel in real life its crazy they seem so real and i do have dreams more then once and jus the craziest stuff
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 1:10 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• i dont dream that much, but i know when i do it often happens in black and red
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:13 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Yes I dream in color and feel everything to the point I don't know it's a dream til I wake up and if I am dreaming about getting hurt I feel the same pain I felt in the dream all day long. One time I dreamed that I sprained my leg really bad and I felt like that for a whole week don't know why. It's funny how your brain work's.
    Fiammetta07Anma

Answer by Fiammetta07Anma at 1:17 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I dream in color but don't really have repeat dreams.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 1:21 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Always dream in color, have reoccuring nightmares sometimes. I've been in car accidents in my dream and as my body was being lunged forth, I woke up lunging myself as well or gasping for air. Blah. :[
    KareemsMami

Answer by KareemsMami at 1:23 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I dream in color, I feel things in my dreams, like the texture of things..and yes, I've felt pain.
    Selena

Answer by Selena at 1:30 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Yes, I dream in full color. Yes, I've had recurring dreams. Yes, I can alter my dreams. Yes, I've had the falling dream and there was theory that if you 'hit bottom' you can die. Not sure if that's been proven true or not. More than likely an old wive's tale.

What I can't get over is the idea that people all over the world dream in other languages! Stupid, I know, but I was in German class in HS and realized for the first time German people dreamed in German! LOL
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 1:30 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I dream in color or b&w it varies... I think that makes me weird. lol I have falling dreams, and teeth falling out dreams (those are interesting)

I've had a recurring dream/nightmare since I was 5... it's not everyday or once a week but 3 or so times a year. Funny thing is in this dream I'm still looking for the same person (my best friend from Kindergarten lol)

This is just making me think maybe I need to see a therapist lol
    Krystinplus3

Answer by Krystinplus3 at 1:35 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I dream in color. I never thought about it. Is that supposed to mean something? I have recurring dreams about driving a car and the brakes go out. You know how people say they have a dream that they arrive somewhere without pants. I dream that I am topless and desperately try to cover up. I probably need therapy or something.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 1:56 AM on Jul. 11, 2009