does ur hubby/so/fiance go down on u?

if so is he good and does he like to or offer to do it-and no this is not a troll asking this time, i just dont wanna show who I am

what about you going down on him, do u offer, do u like to?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• Yup, my hubby likes to. And WOW, he's amazing. I don't go down on him very often. It makes me want to yak, which in turn, turns me off. I wish I liked to go down on him! I love it when he does on me!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• my DH LOVEs to go down on me. He offers all the time. And **coughs** he's the best guy who's ever gone down on me. **coughs**
    I ...offer to go down on him sometimes. I dont like it very much. But i love how he loves it.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:23 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• yes he does and he does it well. I dont like to return the favor, but I do sometimes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• yes he does and he's very good at it...quite impressed might I add, and he has told me he likes to
    LOL
    he does it when im asleep i think he tries to do it when im asleep to try and get me wet so he can do as he pleases....nasty ass, he gets rejected because I sleep hard and Im a sleep walker so Ive been told that I just get up and walk away...LOL

me going down on him, hmm no i dont like to, i barely do, and if I do I have to be really horny and he better have just taken a nice cleansing shower
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 1:23 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• yes but not often and I do return the favor sometimes
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 1:29 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• yes, he tries. However, I am very sensitive and usually I end up almost breaking his nose. Only under certain conditions can I let him accomplish anything down there. Which is funny because he would love to do that more often. I do go down on him too, but very rarely as I am not good at it! Seriously. Its too much coordination and he doesn't like anything "extra" while I am down there to give me some rest. Its just straight sucking and grasping him. For like 10 min Rhythm is not my strong suit. Then I get tired and accidentally scrape him or he just gets frustrated and wants me to stop!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• he likes to do me and i like to do him. we dont have to ask we just do. he he and we both do it very well
    swimbish

Answer by swimbish at 12:26 PM on Jul. 11, 2009