Has anyone experienced this? [DETAILS]

for the last week or so I've been getting small, sharp pains in my lower, right stomach. It happens throughout the day, various times. It happened everyday for the last week. so my question is: HAS ANYBODY EXPERIENCED THIS IN EARLY PREGNANCY?

I don't know if im pregnant, I plan on testing next week if i have a missed period!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it sounds like what I had, just like twinges of pain (I do not know how better to describe it). Its normal but I would call your doctor if you are worried.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 1:36 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Yes! you explained right...twinges of pains...like little pains nd they catch you SO off guard...especially when im laying domn or sitting!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Yup, I had them up until like 18 weeks along (had them here and there after that but the biggest part of it was earlier in my pregnancy). My best friend who was about 3 months behind me called me up in a panic when this was happening to her and I told her it was normal. I think its just all the stretching and stuff that your uterus is doing.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 1:48 AM on Jul. 11, 2009