what will help with stretch marks?

will anything really help get rid or them or lessen the apperance?

kyleeannebaby

Asked by kyleeannebaby at 1:40 AM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i plan on once nathan is born to use mederma. its expensive but my cousin had surgery and she used it on her scars from it and now you cant see them at all so i hope it works the same for stretch marks.
    ALLIE637

Answer by ALLIE637 at 6:02 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I have heard that if they are lighter use sunless tanner but like any scar using an exfoliant towel will remove dead skin and put on a deep mositurizer to replenish. this way ur skin can repair faster but it wont get rid of them...

Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 1:46 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• the only thing that i know that works for sure for me is that tanning in the sun, it wont get "RID" of them but it will lighten them so you can barely see them. ( i had stretch marks on my sides from when i was a kid so i know that this method has worked for me)
    good luck
    ldc90

Answer by ldc90 at 2:22 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• cocao butter..its at wal-mart.Its for stretch marks! Good Luck!
    sara3308

Answer by sara3308 at 2:22 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• i tried coco butter AND coco butter cream while i was prego and it didnt work
    ldc90

Answer by ldc90 at 2:56 AM on Jul. 11, 2009