please help me!!!!!

my boyfriends aunt is always asking him for a ride either to the airport or to new york so that she doesnt have to pay for a cab. it gets on my last nerve.... she never stops by just to say hi she doesnt call to see how we are doing until she needs domething. for instance she will call the house 4 or 5 times and i am not going to answer it because i know that when i pick up the phone she will start a fake ass conversation to act like she cares about you and before you could get off the phone she will ask for a ride. what do i need to say to hm to make him stop taking her. its annoying me, i could care less to talk to her or see her. help me what do i do? please i need an answer hes supposed to take her tomorrow 7\11\09 (well today because its am now)

swimbish

Asked by swimbish at 1:40 AM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• I would just tell him how you feel
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:45 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• my aunt was the same so i just blocked her calls and i havent talked to her in 3months...she learned her lesson
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 1:48 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• i tlod him how i feel but he doesnt know how to tell her no.
    swimbish

Answer by swimbish at 1:55 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• its not harming you.....if your SO doesnt mind doing this for his Aunt, regardless how rude and unappreciative she is, if he didnt want to help her out he wouldnt do so....end of story. its his family, and chances are he already agrees with how you feel about this situation, he is continuing to do it for a reason, so keep it at that.
    courtneynicole1

Answer by courtneynicole1 at 1:56 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• just tell her you have plans or no gas in the vehicle

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:59 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• GROW SOME BALLS.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I know how you feel except it's my bf's mother. She makes him do her errands, pick up people from the gate (they live on base), get his brother from wherever he is. She makes him take his brother to work in the morning because she wants to lay in bed, she's not even sleeping! He get's so annoyed and it's not fair. When he's with me at my house, we live with our parents still, she calls him 5 times a day and if he doesn't answer her cell she calls mine, my moms, and our house phone. She doesn't stop at one if you don't answer she calls continuosly. It's CRAZY...she tries to control him and even myself and doesn't get the fact that her little boy is growing up and I'm here to take care of him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• It's your boyfriend's aunt so it's NOYB. Your boyfriend knows how you feel and continues to take the aunt.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 3:03 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Do you ever call her just to see how she is? From your attitude I think not. So why would she call you? It sounds like he respects his family. And appreciates the ties he has with them. Don't be one of those females who expects him to cut all ties simply because he marries you.

Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 8:16 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I wouldnt have a problem with him doing it except for the fact that he says that he doesnt want to and he gets upset about it. the only reason why he does it is because he doesnt want to start a big argument. and its definently my business if he gets upset about it all of the time. and yes we do try and call her but she says that she is always busy
    swimbish

Answer by swimbish at 11:47 AM on Jul. 11, 2009