• In the Spotlight:

22 weeks pregnant and feeling huge

I feel like my belly is stretched as far as it can go...although i know it will get worse

Did anyone else feel completely huge this early...Ive gained about 15 pounds so far, maybe less cuz my scale seems to be off and my doc says Im fine but I just feel like a blimp and only in my tummy area. the only swelling I have is in my toes so nothing else feels huge but my belly...

anyone else feel this big so early

Dom123123

Asked by Dom123123 at 1:51 AM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Oh dear, when you hit the LAST few months you will beg to be 22 weeks again. You will look back and think "My belly was so small!"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Im 29 wks and gained 15lbs..and feel like Om hiding a freaking beachball under my shirt! Im already wearing 2X in pregnancy jeans! I hate it!
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 1:58 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• OMG lol i know im already complaining about feeling big and I know it'll get worse...Im taking the negative approach by complaining so early but I saw some pics of my mom prego with me and it was not cute...i mean she was so huge, not in her body, but her belly was just ridiculous. I think Im scared after seeing that.
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 2:04 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• thats how every1 says I am..they say I have a huge belly but every where else looks more skinner then b4..but thats not how I feel
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 2:08 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• i'm 23 weeks and think i'm the perfect size. i look at pictures of nine month pregnant ladies and want to die. it looks so painful, let's just stay this size...
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:09 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I always say i hope im one of those ladies who stays small but by the looks of it thats not gonna work in my favor
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 2:12 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• lol im 24 weeks and i feel big as well.. i gain about 15 pounds too.
    its ok u havent gain to much. ur ok
    lucylepe5

Answer by lucylepe5 at 2:12 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Lol I'm 37 weeks and I thought I was HUGE at 20 weeks. The baby is growing straight out, and I haven't gained a lot of weight (30 pds), but its ALL in front. I look now like I swallowed a beach ball! Everyone tells me that I'm not that big too, and I want to hit them lmao! Make sure to get out and walk and exercise daily. This is something I put off until late in the pregnancy and now am wishing I'd done more when I was smaller, bc it gets harder as the baby grows more! You're halfway there though, and even though it will get worse before it gets better, just remember that it will be well worth it!! :)
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 8:10 AM on Jul. 11, 2009