condoms for a married couple... that dont want to get pregant.. i hate birth control.. hubby hates condoms ..who is being selfish.. i say where the damn glove or no stinkin love?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• I say wear the glove, I refuse to use birthcontrol to
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:07 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• There are many different types of birth control, surely you can find one that suits you? It may not feel good for him wearing a condom, I think you should explore all BC possibilities before coming down to an ultimatum.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:07 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• just find a birth control that doesn't give you side effects.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• maybe try diff birth controls if ur not willing to budge why should he.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• U both r being selfish.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 2:09 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• There's really NOT one that doesn't give side effects. Use spermicide, track your ovulation and fertile days on www.yourdays.com (I didn't get pregnant as long as I avoided the fertile days), and we never used protection or pull-out method, but you still can, so if you're SURE you don't want to get pregnant, at least have him pull-out or use spermicides, and avoid having sex on fertile days, and your chances of getting pregnant are about 1% if all of this is done right. Just avoiding fertile days alone (the correct way) is as effective as birth control. That means that the 7 days you are fertile, use condoms, and the rest of the time don't.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:11 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• agreed, and if you refuse to take birth control it's quite likely you'll get pregnant sometime.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:12 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Go to the doctor and find a form of birth control pill that you don't hate. There are tons and tons of pill options to try--I'm sure you can find at least one that you like. I know that I had to switch a few times until I found one that worked well for me.

Or there's always the IUD. I'm considering getting one myself! One of my friends has one, and she says it's painful for a bit, but really nice.

If I was your husband, I'd be irritated at having to wear condoms too...nothing beats going bareback!
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 2:45 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I never could take the pill or anything like that. But Ive found that Depo is a great birth control. One shot in the arm every 3 months and Im protected. It even stops your periods for those 3 months so its nice not to PMS for that time as well. Its 99.9% protection and has worked great for me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:53 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Considering you are the one who can get pregnant it's up to you to keep that from happening. And if you keep denying him sex he will simply go find it some where else. Who's fault will that be?
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 8:12 AM on Jul. 11, 2009