déjà vu... I dream things that happen ALL of the time, why?

For some time, I guess since I was a little Girl I would have random dreams about day to day events and they would come to pass every time. Most of the time the dreams are of no real significance, eating a meal, going to a place, havening a conversation. Sometimes just sitting doing a homework assignment. Some times it's more. Good and bad, like know that someone is pregnant or in trouble. I don't know what this mean or why it is, or what I should do with it. I am part of a religion but these questions are never answered clearly and with some not at all, so I want a non bias answer. This is also why I am showing anonymous, I really need help. It's happing much more often. Btw if you don't believe please just pass on don't be rude!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• It is precognitve dreaming or premonitions. IhartU has it down so no need to repeat it. Why you have it I don't know. Everyone is psychic to some degree. It depends whether they fostered it when they were younger or squashed it flat. You have a gift and it seems someone is wanting you to use it. See if you can find a way to use it to your advantage.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:07 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• when you figure out y let me know please cause im right there with you i went to dreamcatchers.com and asked this same question no answer yet!
    Perdy

Answer by Perdy at 2:34 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Are you a Christian ? ( it will help in answering your question.)
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 2:56 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• This is called precognitive dreaming.

Dreams can relate the potential future. Unlike our physical body which is bound by the laws of physics and the dimensions of time and space, the subconscious mind is governed by the freedom of the laws of metaphysics, which goes beyond physical limitations. The subconscious mind can perceive the probable future by following a stream of consciousness forward. A precognitive dream occurs when the subconscious mind perceives the probable future. Some people experience this as deja vu which is literally translated as “already seen.” When you have had a precognitive dream and then experience the event you dreamed about previously, it seems familiar because indeed you have already seen it in your dreams.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 7:32 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I suspect if you took a good hard look at the things you are dreaming 99.9% would be typical everyday activities. The other's are most likely details that you conscious mind picked up on or emotions being expressed by the subconscious mind. I don't believe humans know the future.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 3:01 PM on Jul. 11, 2009