i just feel like crying all the time! y?

i dont know why but i just feel like crying all the time it kills me to hold it back! and then i think thatll one good hard solid cry will make me feel better and that dont help either! its just lately lke in the last 3 days! nothing new has changed i aint pregnant! and my youngest daughter is 4 months old! i dont know y i feel this way does anyone have any idea y? and am i the only one like this? whats wrong with me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:23 AM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Health

• I would say you have PPD, I had it with my fist son and it was bad the only thing that help me was to work out, I took all that sadness and anger and just went to the guy and put all that into working out, when I started to loose weight I felt much better.
    You just need to do something that makes you feel better about yourself in my opinion that's what worked for me
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:30 AM on Jul. 11, 2009