what is your opinion??

I have a 16mth old son...and when he was 6mths old i got preggo again, but lost the baby.Lately it seems everyone around me keeps gettin preggo, and I find myself wantin another one, but I know right now isnt a good time. my quests. are...
1. what do you think the cause of me losing one after having a baby would be?
2.Is this crazy and should I go through with it...or hold off a bit longer?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:27 AM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• no one can really say why you lostthe baby, low progesterone? not viable as in chromosomes or something to that effect...

if you can afford another and really want it...i cant see why not..GL
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 5:57 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I say have another one. M/C are more common than anyone thinks. I had one in March. The doctor was so nice. He told me it was a genetic defect.
    SoKamele

Answer by SoKamele at 7:36 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• When my oldest daughter was only 4 months old, I got pregnant again and miscarried within a couple of days of finding out. I did, however, have another daughter less than 2 years later. I think that wierd things happen...who knows why a pregnancy doesn't make it? Anyway, I think there is no reason to not try for another one if you want one. I have a couple of friends, actually, who have had miscarriages and then went on to have healthy pregnancies.
    ginger813

Answer by ginger813 at 12:01 PM on Jul. 11, 2009